Pursuant to the direction of the Board of Trustees, the school has implemented a number of strategic plans. The strategic plan adopted in April, 2007 served as a prelude to the SAIS/SACS dual accreditation review visit in September, 2010. That plan focused on six initiatives and action steps.
1. Enhance Current Facilities
2. Evaluate Staffing Needs
3. Enhance Leadership
4. Enhance Academics
5. Enhance Technology
6. Evaluate Tuition Costs
As a result of the successful dual accreditation review, a new strategic plan was devised to focus on five initiatives and action steps.
1. Increase computer access for high school students
2. Increase awareness of bullying
3. Update Safety Procedures
4. Streamline learning from pre-kindergarten through the twelfth grade
5. Review the mission statement, admissions process, and faculty professional growth