School is about to start and it’s time to get our SBEC student stocked up on uniforms. If you would like to buy or sell gently used SBEC uniform items, mark you calendar for this semi-annual event. If you are looking for a way to earn a little back to school cash or are just looking for a bargain on uniforms, this sale is for you!
Date of sale: Thursday, August 2, 2012 from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday, August 3, 2012 from 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
Location: Main Lobby at SBEC
If you have SBEC uniform items that you would like to offer for sale, please follow these instructions:
• All items must be brought to the school on:
Monday, July 30 between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm or
Tuesday, July 31 between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
• All items must be clean and on hangers.
• You must have all items listed on a SBEC Uniform Consignment Sale Inventory List. This will be available at www.sbectrojans.com, New & Updates then Used Uniforms or can be picked up in the Elementary Office.
• Email your inventory list to email@example.com. You can print a list for your records, however, a list and labels will be printed for you when you drop your items off for the consignment sale. We will take care of printing and placing labels on each item. The Inventory List is available in the Elementary Office if you would like to manual fill out the form.
• All items not sold must be picked up August 23 and 24, 2012.
• Students will be able to try on items before you purchase them.
• A donation of .50 cent per item that is sold will be retained by the PTSF.
• Cash is preferred and exact change will be greatly appreciated. (We are not able to accept Credit cards.)
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer to work at this event you can e-mail Jennifer Cochran at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Elizabeth Jenkins at 662-349-5129.