Thank you for your interest in SBEC. Our vision is to be a leader in distinctive Christian education by providing an excellent educational environment that honors Christ, nurtures people, instills within our students a Biblical worldview, a love for learning, and a heart to know God, and fulfill His plan for their life.
Enrollment Information / Admission Procedures
1. Submit a completed application form for the upcoming school year, along with the application fee.
2. Provide current report cards, standardized testing scores administered within the last 12 months, and a copy of the certified birth certificate.
3. When a review of test scores and academic records indicates that a prospective student is academically admissible, the Admissions Office will contact you to arrange a testing appointment.
4. When a student has satisfactory test results, and SBEC has received all documents requested, the student will receive written notification of acceptance along with additional paperwork to complete online and return to the Admissions Office.
5. Students not meeting the academic requirements will receive written notification.
1. SBEC will send a records request to the prior school to obtain the student's permanent records for students entering 1st - 12th grades. If you are transferring from another MAIS school, your account must be clear to gain access to these records. If your records are unavailable, the enrollment process will be delayed until records are released.
2. The enrollment paperwork will be sent to the family via email. Parent should read carefully, complete each section, electronically sign, date and submit via email to SBEC within 10 working days of your receipt of the link.
3. The $100.00 Family Participation Fee is due with the contract for all new families with a student entering 1st-12th.
5. The Mississippi Immunization Form 121 must be on file prior to students entering class.
6. Students in grades 7 - 12 should complete the "Course Selection Form" which will be mailed to the student to begin the scheduling process.
7. Students desiring to be a part of the REACH program must submit a current psychological evaluation done within the past three years.
8. Tuition is due prior to July 1 for the next school year. A monthly payment plan is available. All fees must be paid prior to the first day of school.
SBEC does not discriminate and seeks to enroll well-rounded, academically motivated students without regard to race, color, creed, sex, ethnic or national origin.
If you have any questions please contact the Admission Office at 662.349.5127.